Product And Feature Information
- I.V Catheter is the abbreviation of Intravenous Catheter which is the tubing venous injection. Catheter permits to change the bottles and provide injection continuously with one insertion into blood vessel.
- It also permits to change the infusion solution to other bottles with one insertion of the needle, which diminishes the patient’s pain and discomfort. That’s why it is used worldwide.
- The catheter tubing is made of teflon or urethane tube, which does not damage the injection site and the blood vessel during injection even when the patients are moving or sleeping.
- This allow Vasflow I.V Catheter to adapt to many application sites and to conform to various conditions in accordance with patient’s age, injection uses or body sites.
- The introduction needle has a larger diameter because of thin wall construction.
- The transparant flush chamber is designed for quick identification of vein entry.
- The hub is rectangular and well connecting with vent fitting, which results in easy and safe handling.
- The tabs on hub permits easy catheter advencement with one hand and minimizes handling to help prevent contamination.
- The catheter tip is designed specially, which prevents clotting and coagulation.
- The inner heel buffed finely prevents coring in tissue, lessens patient discomfort and minimizes tissue taruma.
DEPKES RI AKL 20902801535
ISO 9001 : 2000