- Type: diagnostic audiometer
- Technology: digital
- Ergonomics: table
- Up to 100 samples per test
- 1 to 4 test racks
- 30 ± 1 strokes/min.
- 55 ± 2 mm stroke height
- LED display/s to show remaining run-time and actual bath temperature.
- Integrated flow-through heating system (accuracy ± 0.2°C)
- Temperature range 30-50 °C
Bell DIAGNOSTIC AUDIOMETER has a bell is a screening/diagnostic audiometer, capable of performing fast and factual breath and bone threshold examinations. Simple operation, a user friendly interface and easy portability make Bell the optimal instrument for private clinics, multi specialist clinics and occupational medicine applications.
- Bell Configurations: Bell is available in two configurations to suit distinct user requisite has Basic and Plus.
- Basic Model: Basic model has the screener.
- Basic Model Features: The Basic model features manual and automatic breath conduction threshold examinations at frequencies from 125 Hz up to 12.5 kHz with masking.
- Plus Model: Plus model has the basic diagnostics.
- Plus Model Features:The Plus model can perform bone conduction audiometric examinations in addition to air conduction exams.