Patient Monitor is an essential medical equipment analyzing the various vital signs of patient and showing waveform and numeric types of data to medical professionals so that they can apprehend the condition of animal patients.
Standard : ECG, SpO2, NIBP, 1 TEMP
Optional : EtCO2 (Respironics Mainstream or Sidestream)
Main Features : 7" high resolution (800X480) LCD screen, 6 kinds of virtual screen, 13 Arrhythmia analysis & pacemaker detection, 7 days tabular and graphic trend data save, Easy S/W upgrade using SD card, LAN or wireless LAN connection, Drug dose calculation, ECG recall, Mini trend. Optional feature : Touch screen, Built-in printer
- 12.1" color TFT touch screen display
- Manual/Automatic/Continuous measurement of NIBP
- Applications from neonate, to pediatric, to adult
- SpO2 available in Lutech, Nellcor, or Masimo technology
- CardioTec 12-lead ECG waveform synchronously display high precision ECG measurement technology, assisting in precise diagnosis of patients.
- Intelligent alarm management allows auto identification of alarm level and self adjusts proper alarm time to reduce false alarms.
- Network capability
- Handwriting pen, SD card and USB interface available for your convenience.
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery allows for over 4 hours of continuous working time.
- CO2 (Mainstream or Sidestream) available from Phasein or Respironics (optional)
- Ambulance 12V DC application (optional)
- Multigas measures Anesthetic Gas: O2, CO2, N2O, ENF, ISO, DES, SEV, and HAL.
- Full mounting solutions including wall mount, vertical rolling stand, bedrail clamp and hook (optional)