Dijamin original dan bergaransi
J-III C Type Mini-emergency ventilator is totally pneumatically powered with the features as: Light weight, portable, safe, high performace, and very simple to use.
Download brosur Stickpan Tebal
It is mainly designed for the demands of first-aid treatment, transportation and various kinds of control ventilation without power source and regular gas source. For instance, ambulance, first-aid center, patients' transportation after operation, CT-locating for critical patient in the situation of control ventilation, and patient rescuing in various kinds of sudden public health affairs.
Respiratory Rate and Tidal Volume can be independently regulated at random to meet various patients' requirements.
- The airway pressure is showed directly and reduced automatically.
- Air-Oxygen Mixer
- Low-pressure Alarm
- High pressure Pause
Standard configuration: Ventilator (including air-oxygen mixer, automatic airway pressure relief valve), oxygen cylinder, portable bag, face mask, endotracheal tube, laryngoscope, phlegm suction pot, humidifier, nasal oxygen cannula, the union pipe of phlegm-suction (wet), airway opener, oxygen refill fitting, wrench.
Weight of Main Device: 0.70kg
Volume of Main Device: 178*46*68mm
Weight of Gas Cylinder: 2.5kg
Volume of Gas Cylinder: 2L
Main technical indicator
- Breathing Mode: IPPV Mode; A/C Ventilation; Manual Ventilation; PEEP
- Operating Pressure: 0.35--0.40 MPa
- Minute Volume of Ventilation: 2--24 L/min
- Respiratory Rate: 10--60 times/min (Adjustable in succession)
- Five Indication: 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 times/min
- Tidal Volume: 200--1000ml / time (Adjustable in succession)
- Five Indication: 200, 400, 600, 800, 1000ml
- I /E Ratio: 1: 2
- Oxygen Concentration: Below 60%
- Inspiratory Trigger: Below -1.5 Kpa
- Low Pressure Alarm: Below 0.25 MPa
- High Pressure Pause: 0.9--1.1 MPa
- Reverse Flow Pressure of Airway: Below 6 KPa
- Noise of Main Device: 65dB
- Supply Flow of Gas Cylinder: 60 L/min
- Continuous Working Time of Cylinder: Around 60min
- Oxygen Storage Pressure for Cylinder: 14.7 MPa
- Oxygen Consumption: Adult no more than 2 Cylinders/24h
- Cylinder Specification: 12250 Kpa/40L
- Airway Pressure Display: Visual
- Low Pressure Alarm: Warning when supply pressure drops below 2.6bar
- Airway Pressure Release Valve: Reducing pressure automatically when airway pressure exceeds 50cmH2O
- High Pressure Protection: When high pressure inlet or airway pressure clogging, the ventilator will stop working following audible alarm voice.