Dijamin original dan bergaransi
Available in 350ml, 500ml and 750ml capacities
Download brosur Flexicare Post Operative Bag 2 Liter
Untuk informasi harga dan yang lainnya, silakan hubungi kami
Flexicare sterile leg bags are available in 350ml, 500ml and 750ml capacities, meeting different user requirements. All flexicare drainage bags are fitted with a none return valve (NRV) to prevent reflux and protect the user against ascending infection. All three leg bag capacities are available in short or long tube lengths and for those requiring a customised length, Flexicare offers an extra-long adjustable length tube.
Easy to operate, leak free, 180 degree opening tap
- The lever taps fitted to Flexicare bags are 100% leak tested and are easy to operate using a 2 stage action to ensure easy opening and prevent leakage.
Needle-Free Sample Port
- The needle-free sample port eliminates the risk of needle stick injury, whilst ensuring the bag is leak-free.
Skin-Friendly Fabric Backing
- All community leg bags have a durable, non-woven fabric backing to reduce skin irritation and perspiration.
Secure and Comfortable Fit
- Anti-slip, latex-free Lycra Velcro straps provide secure, comfortable support and help maintain the inlet tube and non-return valve in position, preventing kinking of the tube or folding of the NRV.
Universal Secure Overnight Connection
- All outlet taps on Flexicare leg bags are fitted with a silicone overnight bag connection to attach securely and reliably to a bedside night drainage bag.