This flexible centrifuge can be easily secured to any bench plate and operated without power. Its self-lubricating gearing makes it virtually maintenance-free.
This centrifuge has two rotor options, each with four places:
- The 1014 rotor holds 15 ml conical tubes and has a maximum RCF of 1,298
- The 1025 rotor can be used with many common sample tubes, including round-bottom ones, up to 15 ml. The maximum length of the tubes is 125 mm and the maximum diameter 17 mm
This innovative centrifuge consists of a drive shaft, a rotor, a crank mechanism and a clamp.
The clamp allows it to be fixed to any bench plate.
- Max. capacity: in a swing-out rotor:
- 4 x 15 ml
- Max. speed (RPM):
- 3.000 min −1
- Max. RCF:
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- 285 x 140 x 175 mm
- aprox. 0,9 kg
- Air cooling
- Swing-out rotor for 4 x 15 ml conical tubes (90°), max. RCF 1,298 – Cat. No. 1014
- Swing-out rotor for 4 x 15 ml conical and round-bottom tubes (50°), max. RCF 1,077 – Cat. No. 1025
The 4-place rotor 1624 (Z601527) is best suited for laboratories not exclusively involved with cytological examinations. Both tubes and cytological prepartions can be centrifuged without requiring a rotor change. Changing the buckets/carriers is all that is needed. Rotor 1624 (Z601527) accommodates cyto bucket/carriers 1660 and 1680.
Hettich is a registered trademark of Andreas Hettich GmbH & Co. KG