Safety Lancet Medlance Plus Lite 25G/1.5 mm
- Medlance Plus Extra lancets are idea for taking blood samplings from a patient with tough or calloused hands, or when you just need a larger sample.
- Intuitive, two-step operation and contact activation
- Improve patient comfort with silicone coated needles
- Double spring design ensures high puncture speed and complete retraction
- Self-destructive mechanism prevents possibility of reuse
- Gamma sterilized needle protected by a twist-and-pull tab
Gauge : 25
Incision Depth : 1.5 mm
Indication : SAFETY LANCE
Latex Free: Yes
Designed for modern capillary blood sampling, the Medlance Plus and Actilance single-use safety lancets are integral to the sharps-injury prevention programs in hospitals, clinics, laboratories, and doctors’ offices. Both Medlance Plus and Actilance provide increased safety to eliminate needle-stick injuries and cross-contamination.
Gentle and comfortable.
- Ultra-sharp needle optimally positioned during skin penetration.
- Linear needle tracking eliminates vibrations to reduce pain and prevent tissue damage.
- Low triggering force ensures gentle and comfortable contact with the puncture site.
Easy to use.
- Modern, ergonomically shaped safety lancet with reliable contact activation mechanism.
- Doesn’t require pre-loading, simplifying blood sampling.
- Distance between the device and finger, along with the needed pressure to the puncture site, is predetermined to ensure ultimate penetration depth control and adequate blood sample size.
- Requires minimum user training.