Dijamin original dan bergaransi
Light weight open patella design. Increased stability, provides support and protection.
Download brosur Patella Knee Brace
Polycentric knee joint with flexion and extension pin-stops for controlled range of motion. Light weight open patella design. Increased stability, provides support and protection.
- Neoprene circle pad around the patella provides protection and stabilization to prevent patella displacement.
- Four neoprene straps provide support directly to patella area.
- Two medial and lateral spiral stays provide additional support and stability for the knee.
- Helps relieve pain from tendinitis and arthritis.
- Retains body heat to warm knee joint and increases blood circulation.
- Hold the top of support using both hands, one on each side.
- Insert foot into knee stabilizer and pull up to the knee.
- Position the opening over the kneecap.
- Be sure the two medial and lateral stays are on each side of knee.
- Pull the medial straps above and below the patella of one side to tighten and secure them to the lateral side of the knee to desired compression.
- Repeat step 5 to secure another side of straps.
- Moderate arthritis
- Knee strain/ sprain
- Knee instability
- Patellar instability