DURAN® test tube without beaded rim, 25 x 150 mm, 55 ml
- Capacity : 55 ml
- Diameter : 25 mm
- Height (h) : 150 mm
- Pack quantity : 10
- Material : Glass Type 1
- Color : Clear
- DURAN Art #: 2613133
- The test tubes are thick-walled and therefore mechanically very resistant, yet still retain good thermal shock resistance.
- DURAN® laboratory glassware, including heating vessels, has very good thermal-shock resistance (?T=100 K) and a high operating temperature (+500 °C). Not only the glass type but also its uniform wall thickness distribution are critical in preventing uneven expansion and stressing of the glass which could result in failure. For this reason, wall thickness distribution is, as a vital quality characteristic, continuously checked during the production process.
- Due to the uniform wall thickness distribution suitable for very high temperature changes.
- The printed scale on many items of DURAN® laboratory glassware is indicative with an accuracy of ±10 %. Therefore the items are not suitable for use as volumetric glassware.
- The products are not designed for use under differential pressure or vacuum conditions.