QA-ES III Electrosurgical Analyzer
The QA-ES III Electrosurgical Analyzer simplifies testing to ensure the performance and safety of electrosurgical units. With generator output current accuracy as low as ± 2.5 %, the QA-ES III is capable of testing all modern high power electrosurgical units.
Collect all measurements including vessel sealing, contact quality monitor (CQM), high frequency (HF) leakage and output power distribution in single or continuous mode. The QA-ES III has all hardware and software needed for complete testing, so you don’t need to carry additional accessories or cables.
With all-in-one features, wireless functionality*, the QA-ES III is one of the most user-friendly electrosurgical analyzers on the market today. Additionally, Ansur test automation software allows users to create and automatically run tests, capture data, and produce easy-to-read reports.
- Test all critical ESU functions with precise power, current, frequency, crest factor and load resistance ranges
- Collect measurements in single and continuous mode
- Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth for easy record retrieval without interference or limitation by cables and wires*
- Automatic power distribution measurement, including power, current, peak-to-peak voltage, and crest factor
- All-in-one tool: all hardware and software necessary to complete preventive maintenance and troubleshooting is built in to the unit, eliminating the need to purchase or transport additional cables, leads, switch boxes and RECM box
- User-friendly interface: large buttons and LCD screen guide the user through test sequences
- Memory storage of up to 5,000 test records, eliminating the need to download data after the completion of each preventive maintenance or troubleshooting session
- Complies to all global standards, including ANSI/ AAMI and IEC**
Modes of Operation:
- Continuous operation: Continuous measurement of power, current, peak-to-peak voltage (closed load only), and crest factor
- Single operation: Single measurement after the set delay time of the ESU output of power, current, peak-to-peak voltage (closed load only), and crest factor
- Power distribution: Tests impedance-sensing circuitry in “power guarantee functions in new-generation ESU. Applicable parameters – power, current, peak-to-peak voltage (closed load only) and crest factor – can easily be observed during the automatic, sequential output energy measurements.
- RF leakage current: Provides connections and load configurations to measure HF leakage from both grounded and isolated equipment
- RECQM: Test the “return electrode control quality monitoring using the QA-ES internal loads
Medicalogy jual Electrosurgical Analyzer QA-ES III Fluke Biomedical dengan harga murah dan garansi terjamin. Hubungi kami di email : firstname.lastname@example.org atau telpon/WA di 0812 9820 0042.