Dijamin original dan bergaransi
hCG is a glycoprotein hormone secreted by the placenta shortly after implantation. In normal pregnancy, hCG can be detected in both urine and serum as early as 7 to 10 days after fertilization.
Download brosur Humasis HCG Strip Cek Kehamilan
What is HCG?
hCG is a glycoprotein hormone secreted by the placenta shortly after implantation. In normal pregnancy, hCG can be detected in both urine and serum as early as 7 to 10 days after fertilization. The appearance of hCG in both urine and serum soon after conception and its subsequent rapid rise in concentration during early gestational growth, make it an excellent marker for the early detection of pregnancy.
1. Remove the test stick from a foil pouch just prior to use. Note : If the test stick has been stored in refrigerator, allow it to room temperature.
2. Remove the cap to expose the absorbent tip.
3. Hold the test stick by its thumb grip and point the absorbent tip to downward.
4. Place absorbent tip in flowing urine for 10 seconds. The absorbent tip has to be wetted fully with flowing urine.
Note : Do not urinate on the result window. If you prefer, you can urinate into a clean and dry container, then dip only the
absorbent tip into the urine for at least 10 seconds.
5. To get a correct test result, place the test stick on the flat surface with window facing up. You may soon see red color
moving across the result window. (If you wish, replace the cap over the absorbent tip)
6. Wait for 10 minutes and then read the results.
1. Collect urine in clean and dry container.
2. Remove the test card and the spoid from the foil pouch.
3. Place the test card on a flat surface and drop 3~4 drops of urine into the sample well. Please be careful not to drop on test lines.
4. Wait for 10 minutes and then read the results.
Strip dipping type